Xoom, a PayPal service allows you to send your PayPal money to any Nigerian Naira account and it’ll be deposited instantly. This is not just Nigeria but you can send money worldwide to any bank account and have it deposited in your desired bank or a pick up location of your choice.
You can even reload phones and pay utility bills in other countries right from your mobile device with Xoom.
What Can I Do with Xoom?
1. Send PayPal money directly to your local banks (GTbank, Zenith, First bank etc)
2. Send money to any pick up location in the abroad
3. Pay utility bills around the world and reload your smartphones
4. When sending money to Nigeria using Xoom, all the recipient has to do is present a valid ID and the Xoom transaction number at any of the cash pickup locations to receive the money.
How Do I Begin?
First of all signup here
Xoom refer a Friend Program
It allows you and your friend to earn $10 PayPal or amazon gift card reward if their first transfer is $50 or more (transaction fee excluded).
How to Send Money With Xoom
1. Make sure you’ve signed up or do it here http://bit.ly/XoomStart
2. Pick your options, select the amount you wish to send
3. Enter the location of the receiver
4. Choose your mode of payment.
The money is sent to your recipient’s location. The recipient receives money exactly the way you selected either through a bank account or in cash available for pick up.
You can track your transfers with text, email notifications, online access, or reach our very friendly support staff at any time of the day.
Hope this is helpful?